Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Five Years Too Late...


It would seem that I have finally managed to enter the 21st century.
Laptop (used): $800.00
Internet connection: $60/month (It's Japan. Stuff is expensive here.)
Modem and other necessities: free!
Making my own blog: PRICELESS

There are things in life you can't buy. For everything else, there's always the option of pleading and begging until you get what you want.

Well, let me tell you a bit about myself.
My name's Dustin Kidd. I'm 28 years old, single, and living and working in Muroran, Hokkaido, Japan.
I've been here in Japan for a total of six years, one as an exchange student and five as an English teacher. I guess you could say that I like it here. (Arguments have also been made that I am a freak, but we'll just leave that alone.)

Born: 28 years ago...duh
Raised: very carefully (fragile...This end up)
Elementary School: Indian Hills (until 2nd grade), Mark Twain
Junior High: Isaac Stevens
High School: Pasco High School
Uni: Central Washington University
Major: Japanese language
Favorite movie: Army of Darkness
Favorite band: They Might Be Giants
Favorite food: pizza (Canadian bacon and pineapple, although there is a pizza place in Roslyn, Washington that makes a damn good BBQ chicken and cashew pizza.)
I also like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home