Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hot Springs and Little Children

The Starfish High staff partied hearty out at Noboribetsu Hot Springs last night.

Our little gathering was referred to as an "education conference". Wink wink nudge nudge.

I love the tricky little nuances of language.

Dinner was excellent, and the gathering was fun, but a bit too much beer following a lack of sleep from the previous night finished me off at 9 PM. I went back to my room, crawled into my futon, and went to bed.

I woke up at 1:45 AM when my two roommates came back from the second party. Ow. Head...hurts. So I got dressed, walked over to 7-11 and grabbed some water, came back and hit the baths one more time. The baths at the hotel we all stayed at were open until 3 AM. So I drank my water and sweated out my alcohol and woke up the next morning feeling much better than everyone else. Everyone else was hungover.

After breakfast, I cruised on back to Muroran. I had an event to go to this morning.

The kindergarten students will be graduating next week, and so the kindergarten moms put on a special "Thank You" event for all of the kindergarten teachers. Since Jack and I both teach over there as well, we were invited along.

The kids sang, the moms sang, we received some nice presents from the kids and the moms, and the party ended.

It was a fun little event, and the kids were just adorable.

Even if they can be little hellions.

They even made me play "Simon Says" with them.

They sure do like "Simon Says".


See what I mean? These kids are adorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home