Thursday, April 27, 2006

Some More Pics

These are just some random photos from recent adventures.

A partner in crime, Seamus Couch. We had some free time during that last week of play practice in Date, and were fooling around with his friend's new digital camera.

Seamus and I in my car on our way out to Lake Toya Hot Springs. You can see a bit of Lake Toya off to the right. The photographer was our friend, Risa.

A few more shots of that excellent Johnny Cash display that Shiba put together. From what she tells me, it's still up and the number of customers that check it out has been gradually increasing.

And now, for the piece de resistance (from the Great Train Trip)...

I will leave the comments to you, dear reader. But I must mention one thing...

It is not merely a member of the rodent family, it is a NICE member of the rodent family. (Click on the picture if you don't believe me.)

I wish I could make up half the stuff I see over here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Havok said...

Under the subject of "Giving credit where credit is due", the photo of the bus was taken by Mr. Scott Lothes. And I'm pretty sure that it was taken in Ashoro Town.

Friday, April 28, 2006 5:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A "Beaver Bus" and a nice one at that! Hmmmm . . .I have a comment to share . . . . No . .I . .Don't! A "Beaver Bus" ... Who knew.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 1:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A "Beaver Bus" . . .NICE!!!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 2:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home