Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Back On The Job

Same ol' rigmarole.

I guess I was more wiped out from my trip than I thought. I came home yesterday from work, watched a little TV, had some dinner, then climbed up into my loft and went to bed.

A VERY early night, especially for me.

Which led to me waking up pretty early this morning.

At which point I found a very interesting Internet site.

This one.

It's only in Japanese unfortunately, but the basic idea is that it will display the makeup of anything you type in. It's a prank page, but the analysis you get can be quite interesting.

For example, I am made up of 98% luck and 2% conspiracy.

If you add my middle name, I am NOW made up of 70% dreams, 18% something white, 6% hesitation, 4% negative ions, and 2% keys to success. I think I like the analysis sans middle name.

My friend Rocksaw is made up of 57% magic, 28% soulfire, 8% candy, and 7% theory. Soulfire? That's cool.

My friend The Crazy Panamanian is made up of 86% courage, 10% black ink, and 4% hesitation. If only he'd apply some of that courage to updating his blog. (I know you're busy, bud.)

Pretty crazy stuff.

Life is pretty much back to normal.

Still waiting on some pics before I post stuff about Golden Week. Hopefully I will be able to do that soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, from Redding, CA.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home