Saturday, June 03, 2006

Internet Tag

So apparently I've been tagged.

I am, as the game goes, "it".

Courtesy of Jason.

Well, if I'm "it", then I'd better play by the rules. Here goes.

4 Jobs I've Had in My Life:

office work at a steel distributor
peer advisor for Japanese exchange students at my university
translator
elementary school/junior high school/high school English teacher

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again:

Army Of Darkness (I've seen it at least thirty times...at LEAST.)
The Iron Giant
Dark City
anything with Bogey

4 Places I Have Lived:

Pocatello, Idaho
Pasco, Washington
Ellensburg, Washington
Shimane, Japan

4 TV Shows I Love To Watch:

Magnum P.I.
Brisco County Jr.
Seven Days
anything Star Trek

4 Websites I visit:

Youtube.com
ESPN Page 2
Strong Bad E-Mails
Ask A Ninja

4 Places I have Been on Vacaction:

Hateruma Island, Okinawa
Buchenwald, Germany
Victoria, British Columbia
Austin, Texas

4 Favorite Foods:

Canadian Bacon and Pineapple PIZZA!
BBQ Chicken and Cashew PIZZA! (at Village Pizza in Roslyn, WA)
Mom's Thanksgiving Stuffing
Soba noodles

4 Places I would rather be right now:

Back home in Cove
Tipping back a cold one in Daikan-cho
Relaxing on a beach on Iriomote Island
somewhere spending time with CG

4 Bands I Can Listen to over and over again:

They Might Be Giants
Afghan Whigs / Twilight Singers
eastern youth
Johnny Cash

4 Pet Peeves:

people driving like morons
DJs who talk over the songs they are playing
students who sleep in class
people who suck air through their teeth when they talk

4 People I am Tagging:

Rocksaw
Dave
Megan
Scott

2 Comments:

Blogger Havok said...

Nope. It's all you.

I would have tagged Czar, but his blog is gone. Kaput. Does Not Exist. So I tagged you instead.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger Rocksaw said...

4 Knowledge Moments

22/7 = shallow representation of Pi
Future Imperfect
Camping Tense
What score means Zero in tennis? Pat, "Duece."

Saturday, June 10, 2006 12:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home