Wednesday, July 12, 2006

And We're Off!

The past week has been far too hectic to even bother recapping, but let me just say this:

As of tomorrow, The Muroran Chronicles will be going on a short hiatus.

Since I'm not going to be in Muroran and all.

From July 13th to July 23rd, this page will feature The Cove Chronicles.

From July 24th to August 20th, this page will feature The San Diego Chronicles.

Since that's where I'll be and all.

Packing is finished.

Lodging is arranged, and it's not going to be with a host family after all. YES!!!

The garbage will be thrown out tonight.

This will be my first time back in the US since April 2005, when I looked more like Red Sox-era Johnny Damon and less like Richard Moll.

I am muy excited. (Gotta brush up on my Spanish. Going to Mexico for a day and all.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Ryan from the bar last night. It was great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in San Diego and hopefully we can hook-up again before you take off. Tequila!

I dig your blog, man. I think it gives a good taste of life in Japan. I think it may keep me going as I get ready to cross the Pacific myself.

Saturday, August 05, 2006 8:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home