Tuesday, May 22, 2007

So Much For Those Updates...

There's a big project I'm working on that's keeping me from getting on here much, but once that's up and rolling I'll make an announcement about it here.

Of course, those of you who are in the know already know, but...

I'll be heading home from July 2nd to the 9th for a good friend's wedding. And it better damn well not be a shallow representation of a wedding...

All kidding aside, congrats Pat.

I've been up in Sapporo the past couple of weekends, and I've notcied one thing...

Even though Sapporo is one of the top ten largest cities in Japan, when I get back to Muroran the air here smells dirtier, like chemicals. Yeesh...

Saw "Smoking Aces" last weekend. Hitman goodness all around.

Heading to Sapporo again this weekend for a friend's band's concert...

"300" finally comes out here in a couple weeks. CAN NOT WAIT.

And on that comic book-related note, here is my latest personality test.

Your results:
You are The Joker
The Clown Prince of Crime. You are a brilliant mastermind but are criminally insane. You love to joke around while accomplishing the task at hand.



Click here to take the Supervillain Personality Quiz



So true, so true...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home