Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Cheer From the U.S.

I love my family.

They rock.

Just when I was feeling down, they brightened this young man's spirits.

They HOOKED ME UP! this Christmas.

First, they sent me mashed potato pellets. These things are awesome. One cup of those in two cups of boiling water and in about ten seconds you have a batch of mashed potatoes. It is SO COOL! There's even some flavor to them.

But what's even cooler is that they hooked me up with GRAVY!

YES!!!!!!!

It's all about the food here at The Muroran Chronicles.

Then, a small package from my sister.

Inside were...two new neckties!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

A Looney Tunes tie and a gecko tie! If I have to wear a tie to work every day, then I'll wear ties that I like, dammit! Thank you Andrea!

She also got me a book called "The Orphan". It was written by a friend of hers and, better yet, it's set in Idaho. I plan on starting it as soon as I finish my New Year's Cards.

Dad hooked me up with a CD. A best of Dire Straits CD. "Walk of Life", "Money For Nothing", "Sultans of Swing", "Heavy Fuel". Cool stuff.

Then came the coolest gift of all.

SOCKS!

Heh. Just kidding. But it was really cool getting the socks. I get socks every year. Tradition is nice.

But now I give you...

The.

Coolest.

Gift.

Ever.

This.

Thank you, Mom and Dad!

And a Merry Christmas to all my family and friends, wherever this Christmas may find you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home