Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Money Situation

...is taken care of.

I decided to borrow all of the money off of a Yakuza guy I met at a bar last night. He seemed really willing to help me out, and offered me a plan with a decent interest rate.

Y'know, them Yakuza guys really get a bum rap. If you overlook the missing pinkies and the full-body tattoos, they're really a fun group of guys.

Funny that he was that willing to lend such a large amount of cash to a foreigner he just met.

Wait a second...

It says here...

My 2.9% financing rate is...

PER DAY!!!!!!!!!

Crap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Havok said...

I kid, of course.

I'm borrowing the money from my folks. 0% interest rate really is quite nice.

So much for me being an independent young adult. Heh.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home