Friday, March 17, 2006

Last Day of Classes

Spring Break starts next week.

We'll have a "end of classes" ceremony on Monday, followed by cleaning in the morning and again in the afternoon.

Cleaning will involve waxing the floors.

We do this, "we" being the students and staff of Starfish High.

But that's Monday. Today, we had our last classes.

I was given a class fourth period to explain my test to my second-year beta elective students. I told the guy in the office that makes the schedule that it's an interview test and is pretty self-explanatory, so I didn't NEED a class to explain my test, but as my class was at the same time as the math elective, I didn't have any choice.

So we had a pizza party to close out the year. (Having a Pizza Hut in Muroran is a very good thing.)

Large pan pizza Hawaiian. Large Pizza Hut Gourmet with cheese in the crust. Large German King (what, like Ludwig II?) with sausage in the crust.

They're nothing if not inventive.

Good stuff, that pizza. Pricey, but good.

Blogger is acting up and not letting me view my page. Yet I can still post. I don't know what the deal is. Hopefully, I'll be able to figure out what's up soon.

Now I need to get to bed, because tomorrow is Date's English play, and I have to get over there by 9 AM to help out.

All.

Day.

Long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home