Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The San Diego Chronicles - Day 10: Misadventures Downtown

Today we hit downtown for the first time as a group, with Thomas in the lead. (The girls in the group are really starting to become...fond of Thomas.)

The tour included a few of the more interesting spots in the Gaslight District and shopping at Horton Plaza.

I like the malls in San Diego. All the ones I've seen so far are open-air, a bit of a change from Columbia Center. I guess when your city is known for having some of the best weather in the U.S., you can get away with having open air malls.

We also swung by the Hard Rock Cafe downtown. I didn't buy anything there, since I already picked up a t-shirt in TJ.

That night for dinner, I headed over to City Delicatessen, a New York-style deli near my place. Good food, good beer, damn good onion rings. I am definitely enjoying San Diego.

I am noticing that the students are getting to be a bit more on edge, and there might be some group in-fighting. Crap. I'm gonna have to deal with this soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home