Friday, June 16, 2006

Off To Shimane!

I hopped on the 7 AM Super Hokuto and got back to Muroran with about ten minutes to spare. Out of the station, out to my car, and off to work.

IN TIME FOR THE MORNING MEETING! YEAH!

Some test explanations and a few other paperwork things. I was more than a bit out of it. Although I'm glad I didn't fall asleep on the train. I could have ended up in Hakodate.

That would have been a bad thing, seeing as it's time for me to hit the road and get out to New Chitose Airport.

I'm gettin' off of work early and gettin' the heck outta here.

My good friends Nina and Mike are gettin' hitched, and it's my duty to be there.

Plus, it gives me an excuse to go back to Shimane and see people.

It's gonna suck though. June in Shimane was never fun while I was there.

Humidity. Avoid it at all costs.

Especially if you've been living somewhere that has a noticeable LACK of humidity.

Like Muroran.

Anyway, I'm outta here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home