Tuesday, June 13, 2006

One More Month!

More mid-terms today, but WHO CARES!

I will be heading back to America in one month!

It will be my first trip back since March of 2005.

I will be home for almost forty days ("home" being the homeland...I will only be home in Cove for about ten days).

I will be in San Diego for a month, chaperoning twelve Starfish High students while they participate in an intensive language course.

I will get to go to Tijuana for an afternoon! I'm practicing my Spanish already. "Dos tequilas, por favor."

Good Mexican food. Good pizza. Good home cookin'. Seeing friends. Seeing family. Eating good food.

I am going to have to exercise my lard butt off. Fortunately, I have the free time in SD to do it. Maybe.

Anyway. One more month! America, here I come!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you!
Andrea :)

Thursday, June 22, 2006 11:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home