Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ugh

The Power of Tumeric cannot beat the Power of a Post-Seattle Seahawks Victory So We're Going To The Super Bowl Night of Partying.

Being the only Seahawks fan in Muroran places a big burden on my shoulders...namely, if I didn't go out to celebrate last night, who would?

Another teacher from Starfish High, Hiroshi Numero Dos, joined me for a night on the town. Much alcohol was consumed, and much fun was had, and once it came time to go, I walked all the way home. It was a feeble attempt to sober up.

Guess what? It didn't help.

I feel like the Seattle offensive line is running drills on the football field of my brain.

But you know what? It's all worth it.

Because...

THE SEAHAWKS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL, BABY!!!!!!!

How cool is that? Just allow those words to sink in...grasp the meaning of it.

The Seahawks.

Are Going.

To The Super Bowl.

Baby.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home