Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Now We're Cookin' At Scout Camp!

First off, Happy 2007!

My Internet connection program in my computer was fried, and my computer at school sucks, so I haven't been able to do anything with my Blogger account lately.

Until today.

I removed the connection program and re-installed it, and now everything's fine!

It was pretty messed up. I'd click on the icon to connect, and my computer would restart. It was, at the very least, distressing.

So I'm back!

Woo-hoo!

By the way, my computer at school really does suck. I think I have the crappiest one in the office. I don't have the same fonts as the other computers, the programs in my computer are older, my mouse doesn't work right (You know that scroll button on your mouse? I could roll that thing until I was 286, and it wouldn't scroll down the page.), etc. Old programs means that I can't see some homepages on the net, blah blah blah whah whah whah.

I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

My work computer sucks.

Good to be back though!

And congrats to P-Dog on his engagement!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rocksaw said...

Oh wow....He lives and Breathes. Thanks for the congrats...hopefully call goes well & i'm able to see that in PERSON. hit up patricklori.com in a week or two as i'm trying to put together a little something.

Ice

Monday, January 29, 2007 7:08:00 AM  
Blogger Rocksaw said...

I don't understand how you can say "scout camp" with out including a story about one of us getting lit up by the stearns or langlois boys in capture the flag

Saturday, February 03, 2007 12:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home