Saturday, June 02, 2007

A Big Announcement

So what's the reason behind my utter lack of blogwork, especially since the New Year started?

Well...

I am writing a series of 100 articles for a Japanese newspaper.

I'm trying to finish up #27 and #28 right now, actually.

My articles will start being published this Tuesday, and will be published weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays after that, over a total of 50 weeks.

Some are easier to write than others, but overall it's being a fun experience.

Oh yeah, and all the articles are in Japanese.

Anyway, that's the deal. Most of my writing energy is being funnelled into that project. I'll do my best to keep things going on this page too, though.

In the meantime, enjoy this video.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rocksaw said...

Congrats on the Articles...thats pretty sweet.

Just like old Wasco times.

I hope this lets me post...I've been booted the last week or two on this.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home